Much Considered

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Snow Day!


It's official! It's really, really snowy out. Dave did the hard work of digging out the cars (with some very-welcome help from the neighbors-across-the-street, who wisely possess a snowblower). The boys and Kizzy had some good time in the snow.

Seth had to borrow my hiking boots (worn with two pairs of socks), because he left his boots at school -- we think. I'm trying not to obsess about whether or not they're lost.




Eli consented to wear his "big coat" since it was so snowy. (Usually he prefers his "little coat," a mere wisp of a fall jacket, because it isn't so bulky.)




Kizzy thinks snow is just fun, fun, fun! She galloped full speed from here to there, taking the occasional photo break. I honestly think she doesn't feel the cold at all, she has such a thick coat.


4 Comments:

  • I love your dog! My dogs are such royalty (so they think) that they don't even like to get their paws wet on the morning dew!

    Marla
    Middle way

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:10 PM  

  • Thanks :) -- Kizzy is a rough-and-tumble type. In my pre-kid days, I used to go backpacking with her. She swam rivers, clambered over rocks, you name it. When she was a baby-puppy on her first camping trip, I was so worried she'd be cold at night. I tried to make her get in my sleeping bag, but she would have none of it. I think she was insulted (or maybe just embarassed) because I already had her wearing a red plaid coat. :)

    By Blogger Rachel, at 7:45 PM  

  • Good design!
    My homepage | Please visit

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:30 PM  

  • Nice site!
    http://izeeomhv.com/jgwa/fnan.html | http://hijcsyfg.com/xscn/zpin.html

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home